Vegas

Okay, here is a report from Vegas, as best as i can remember.
It was absolutely fucking amazing and I am still in shock. That's right - the
boys played as a five piece. Pete's guitar was cranked, he was animated, and
he played some incredible licks, especially during what is usually the synth
break in WGFA.
But they really looked like they meant business, not as much talking bt songs
as in the past. I don't  understand how Pete was able to play like this after
10 years of being un-plugged, low amplification and playing with backup
guitarists. What's the deal? I love it!!! Zak must have stolen Moonie's mojo!!

HEre are songs I can remember from the Vegas set:
Can't Explain, Substitute, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, Magic Bus, Baba O' Riley,
My Wife, 515, Pinball Wizard. See Me Feel Me, WGFA, Kids Are Alright, My
Generation, Who ARE You,
There may have been more
Anyhow, hope you guys can check em out. I saw em in 89 and 97 and this
completely blew it away. It was REAL Who!!!! NO brass section, no backup
singers, no chorus line dancers, no orchestras

Still buzzing....
Kentavo