RE: PAX, WHERE ARE YOU?

Anyone know if PAX is also found on DirecTV (crappy reception and no cable
up here in the hills of VT)?  I've surfed through all the figgin' channels
and don't find it!
Are the Who Gods laughing at me or what!!!  Can't get to any of the shows!
Computer connection will make the Vegas show a joke! And now,....can't even
find PAX!!   AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!  ):-o
Ok,ok....put the CD in the player (hand shaking)....ok,..press play (hand
really shaking)....ok,...deep breaths.deeeeeeep breaths.....ahh...Pete Live
..North Country Girl.   Feeling better, but still need some help.
Stay in tune,
Kevin
(wow, just noticed that "DirecTV" is on Microsoft spell check.  Hmmmm)