Santana, Howard, Radio One (or two)

> Yeah he sure is!  I saw Santana last summer, but was a little
> disappointed.

Traci:

They just played here last week, at $50 a pop, and they say it was all
"World Music" with some guys coming out halfway through yelling "Santana's
in the HOUSE!" It was at this point my friend and wife left, $100 poorer
and with a lot less respect for Carlos.

> Good luck to Allison and Howard Stern- Don't break up kids!

Chris:

I second that!

> I found this in my TV schedule for Saturday night and here's what they
say:
> Halloween i-Bash interactive entertainment with performances scheduled by

> Tony Bennett, Dixie Chicks, KISS and others.  From Las Vegas. 9-11:00 pm.

Keets:

That's funny; I heard several radio ads this morning wherein they
advertised the reunion of Rock legends The Who and also Kiss, etc.

> pray. On the subject of IOW not selling well, I have to agree with
> Brian, neither the CD or the Video was promoted well enough to have
> any kind of impact.

Derick:

Yes, it's a pity MCA didn't notice this when they decided not to release a
live set due to the poor sales of IOW.

> Rolling Sone and that was it. I also think the Quad tours were very
> poorly promoted too. Nothing like the old days at all .

Actually, it seems to me that this entire "Who wave" we're getting (from
the PT live set to next summer's tour) has been pretty well advertised. For
a change. I've heard a bunch of stuff from unexpected sources, and the
advertising use of Who music (despite the fact that many fans don't like
it) seems to be working in the band's favor as well.

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/