[Fwd: Imports]

-- BEGIN included message

    Ahh, i just wanted to throw out a suggestion. I was recently fortunate enough
to purchase the new state-of-the-art Phillips C.D. recorder which allows me to burn
my own cd's in the luxury of my own house.  Therefore, I would now like to extend
the following offer to my fellow whooligans: if any of you would like to send me
your private, high-quality IMPORTS (read: very RARE recordings, hint hint)  on a
tape format, I would love, out of the gratitude of my heart and at no obligation to
you (FREE FREE), to make a  free c.d. copy for you.  All you have to do is confirm
with me by private email listed above.

    Think of it this way: instead of trading tapes, I am trading commodities for
services. You send me an approved tape, and I'll buy a blank cd at my own expense,
make a copy for you and send BOTH the tape and the cd back to you, at no
obligation.

    This is America fellow whoosters. I await with  great excites your response. By
the way, this same offer would be open to anyone who had a RARE recording or
"import" already on c.d. who wanted a duplicate back-up copy. Got to watch those
scratches.

    Please help me to help you. please respond. please please please

-- END included message