Pete's 6 CD Boxed set-more.

Keets et all,
              What I was trying to say is that a lot of the stuff
out there on some bootlegs is pretty awful audio wise, and not
exactly cheap. I would rather Pete release his Demos or whatever with
good audio rather than bad even if I have to possibly buy the same things
again. I don't Mind. (great song !) Naturally I,like any Who
fan would love that He release completely new/unreleased material,
from the 60's and 70's etc...And there is probably stuff that exsists
that we all don't know about(except for a privileged few-You know
who you are !). However The most we humble fans can do is hope and
pray. On the subject of IOW not selling well, I have to agree with
Brian, neither the CD or the Video was promoted well enough to have
any kind of impact. I think I saw one small ad in the backpages of
Rolling Sone and that was it. I also think the Quad tours were very
poorly promoted too. Nothing like the old days at all . Anyway,
enough of all that, Ladies and Gentlemen I think we have some nice
days ahead of us and let's all enjoy ourselves and welcome back
THE WHO !
           Regards,
                   Derick.