PAX bash

I found this in my TV schedule for Saturday night and here's what they say:
Halloween i-Bash interactive entertainment with performances scheduled by
Tony Bennett, Dixie Chicks, KISS and others.  From Las Vegas. 9-11:00 pm.

This does not sound good to me.  So maybe I set the VCR and the above is
what I get?  PAX is a 'family oriented' network and rather than bleep the
fucks they might just bleep The Who in favor of Tony Bennett.  They do have
a feedback page, I notice.  Maybe I'll just slide over there and tell 'em I
want to see The Who.

http://www.paxtv.com/contact_new.htm

keets