Re: iBash on PAX

>BTW, anybody notice that Santana's latest is #1 this week?  Is he hot or what?

Yeah he sure is!  I saw Santana last summer, but was a little
disappointed.  Carlos was great, but the band's new singer sucked.  He
adds a modern R&B vocal syle to songs like Black Magic Woman.  YUCK!
Hopefully Carlos will dump him and get someone that fits in the Santana
syle a little better.

>While watching the TV, tuned into the old show "Supermarket Sweeps" game show on
>the PAX network. During a commercial they advertised the iBash/Pixielon MGM show
>"live and only on the PAX cable network" (channel 56 out here on Long
>Island)....can anyone confirm this? Free and on cable!!!

Here is a link for PAX if anyone is interested:
http://www.paxtv.com/Default.htm
I didn't see anything about the concert, but maybe they'll post a
website announcement at a later date.

-Traci