Re: net casting

Well, I'm certainly not the expert, but this looks like full-screen,
streaming video which is certainly pushing the envelope on state of the art.
  A 56k modem won't do it--you'll need a high speed cable connection and a
computer that can handle that. Some folks have expressed the hope that it'll
be archived for fans to download who don't have the equipment and software
for streaming video on hand.
You can download Pixelon's player from their web page and experiment with
the files they have up for demo.  http://www.pixelon.com/

I hadn't seen anything about them being with Disney.  I thought they were an
independent company, but I WAS wondering where they'd get the bucks to throw
a bash like this.  Could be.

keets