Re: Re-Pete's 6 cd box set

Do you think people are complaining about this because they already have the
bootlegs, Derick?

I was kind of thinking myself that this is PT's notion of how to cut down on
the bootlegging.  Releasing a lot of his own material would, on the one
side, flood the market, but then WHO AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT didn't sell that
well anyhow.  At least he can get more legitimate material out there.

keets