Re-Pete's 6 cd box set

Hi Everyone,
            I think to be fair to Pete,the stuff on this set is not
alll that bad. Yes I know most of you die hards probably already have
evrything there is already so again ,for you guys it looks a bit like
another rehash job, but there are many,many new and younger fans
that have joined the ranks within this decade and they may not be able to
get hold of some of the stuff that older fans have been able
to get. Increasingly,good quality live bootlegs of The Who are or
appear to be getting harder to find,possibly due to copying etc...
There is a lot of crap out there which sells for quite a lot of money.
And one more point,what would a younger fan have to trade with with
some of you with extensive tape collections ? Probably not much ?
So I think the boxed set is a good idea which will be of good quality
and also includes the 'Lifehouse' broadcast.
    Regards,
      Derick.