RE: damage

I second that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Haller [mailto:HallerD@pcia.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 10:52 AM
To: TheWho@igtc.com; jtopp@ophelia.ucs.indiana.edu
Subject: Re: damage

Lets not start the whole Dem Vs Rep thing again shall we? Pete is not
playing that show even! Its the Bitish Rock Symphony with Roger. It is
called The Reagan Building. Reps just want to name everything after him
because they think he is god-like. (yea right), but the money generated is
going to some worthwhile causes! I don't want to have to smackdown anyone on
this list's political beliefs, I just want WHO oriented material if you
don't mind. Thanks

Dave

>>> Jim Topp <jtopp@ophelia.ucs.indiana.edu> 10/22/99 10:19AM >>>
>Why o why does it have to be the Reagan building? Does Pete have any idea
>about Reagan, and how much damage he did to this country? Oh the humanity!

Mark,

So your definition of "damage" is winning the Cold War and lowering taxes,
which gave us the economic prosperity we still enjoy today?

Relax, Mark. We still have 15 more months of perjury, obstruction of
justice, illegal campaign financing, selling nuclear secrets to Communist
enemies, and pardons for convicted, unrepentant terrorists to look forward
to. And four more years after that if your hero Gore wins.

Jim