Re: damage

>Why o why does it have to be the Reagan building? Does Pete have any idea
>about Reagan, and how much damage he did to this country? Oh the humanity!

Mark,

So your definition of "damage" is winning the Cold War and lowering taxes,
which gave us the economic prosperity we still enjoy today?

Relax, Mark. We still have 15 more months of perjury, obstruction of
justice, illegal campaign financing, selling nuclear secrets to Communist
enemies, and pardons for convicted, unrepentant terrorists to look forward
to. And four more years after that if your hero Gore wins.

Jim