Playing the odds in Vegas

RE: TheWhoDirect Ticket Auction

Well, the price is no worse than those bought with TicketMaster's abusive
fees, but is there any way to determine where the tickets are in the arena?
I realise it's an auction but I wish there was some way to determine whether
the seats are better/worse/equal to the ones I already bought. Why a blind
auction? It is in Vegas, though, so what an appropriate place to play the
ticket auction odds, I guess.
*****

The HOB package is reasonable but another good HOB package would be one that
could include a ticket for each night. As it is, though, if a fan already
had Friday tickets then the current hotel package with a room for both
nights and Saturday tickets would be perfect. And now the package price has
even been reduced. Great.  On a related topic, here's a medical question
that someone on the list could maybe answer: How much blood plasma are
healthy adults allowed to donate between now and November? Is $1200 worth a
bit much? :-)

-----SS