Ray-gun; Fantasy set list; The new album?

> >The event happening New Year's eve at the Reagan Building in Washington

Keets:

Why o why does it have to be the Reagan building? Does Pete have any idea
about Reagan, and how much damage he did to this country? Oh the humanity!

> Now that we have a few shows looming over us, what songs would you like
to hear in these short acoustical sets?

David:

Sure, great. I hope they're watching. My choice would be: anything they
don't usually play. How about The Good's Gone and So Sad About Us, along
with Armenia and Pure And Easy? Dance It Away, I'm Free, The Relay, Daily
Records, and Cooks County would be nice, too. I won't attempt to go
farther; they're going to do yet another tired version of BBE and WGFA and
Baba and PW...and besides, there's no chance in Hell we'll get any of the
ones I mentioned anyway.

I think it's likely that they'll play a lot of Lifehouse and the new album,
maybe half the show, and greatest hits for the rest. How predictable. How
ordinary.

>  Speaking to Reuters, singer Roger Daltrey said:
>  "We're attempting to make a new album. We can't say
>  we're definitely going to make a new album because if it
>  turns out to be rubbish we won't release it."

Alan:

I like this sort of thinking. The last thing we need from our boys is a
BRIDGES TO BABYLON. But what scares me is: Daltrey's judgement isn't the
greatest in terms of chosing material, judging by his solo albums. Pete,
being the writer, will have no perspective...and John probably won't care,
as long as they tour. I hope they get a great producer. My choice would be
Chris Thomas, IMHO the best PT solo producer.

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/