sets at Bridge Benefit

Reading one of the recent articles about the who, (i forget which one)
mentioned 'brief acoustic sets' at the bridge school benefit.

This makes me nervous as I'm forking out a good deal of $ to get to this
show, I cant say i won't be disappointed if its only a 45 minute set.

My question is;

Has anyone on the list been to a previous years bridge school concert and
how long were the sets each band played?

thanks,
Nick in Salt Lake

*********************

Nick -

I went to the Bridge show in 1989 (sets by Neil, CSN, CSN&Y, TP and
Heartbreakers, Tracy Chapman,  Sammy Hagar and big jam with all playing
Dylan's Everything is Broken and some others). My recollection is that the
sets were a good 30-45 minutes long and I was pretty satisfied throughout.
Except for Sammy Hagar breaking the news to me that my Giants had lost the
World Series to the Athletics (it was inevitable at that time). However,
this year there are sooo many bands playing, I am not certain what they
will do. I share your concern, since I am also forking out some major bread
to travel from Phoenix to the show. My frame of mind is - I spent 75 bucks
to see Quad, and my tickets for these two shows will be about 80 bucks.
Enjoy the hour or so of the WHO and the rest of the great bands appearing,
the Bay Area, and call it good!

Have a great time

Greg