'oo in Vegas

I clicked onto TicketBastard's website yesterday to check out tix for the iBash in Vegas and couldn't believe my eyes. There were tickets available for $10. I started to order them but realized there was really now way for me to get to Vegas cheaply and efficiently on a Friday, seeing as how I'm in Atlanta. But I checked back today, and it is apparently sold out. Happy rocking to those listers going to Vegas, Bridge and HOB shows. Keep us posted of set lists, shenanigans, etc. and pray for a tour that will bring the boys a little closer to the Southeast.
"All your money is worthless."
Kentavo