RE: Ibash-99 and the Who

	Ok, I've been talking with a bunch of computer wiz type folk (wife
works for Nikon, and I have many IS friends here at my company) who are very
skeptical about how this Ibash-99 will work.  From everything I've heard and
understand, the idea of watching a concert in real time over the net is a
pipe dream unless you have cable-net access.  Again, from what folk are
telling me, even if you have a 56.6 modem (At home I'm only on 28.8) it will
be a massive bottle neck of information (bites) coming into your home
computer.  The visible portion will be extremely small, and download time
will be excessive.
	With exactly 2 weeks to prepare for the show (Oct. 29th), how are
you other Who heads going to handle this?  Time is short.  I'm thinking I'll
need to simply let the entire Who portion of the show download and then
record it to VCR via RCA jacks.
	I've also gone to Pixelon.com and have had trouble simply opening
the sight.
	There's not even a mention about the "ibash-99".
	Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions?
	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin