RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #246

> From: "Jens Tepper" <J.Tepper@tu-bs.de>
> Subject: AW: The Who in Vegas
>
> Here some infos I have received from CDnow
>

> THE WHO LEAD LIST OF IBASH 99 TALENT
>
> Rock legends the Who are the headlining talent later
> this month at the 5,000-room MGM Grand Hotel in Las
> Vegas for a star-studded bash to launch a new Internet
> entertainment company, and a growing list of other tops
> name are rumored to be joining them.
>
> FULL STORY:
> http://p01.com/s.d?EEFUeAqe=/cdnow.com/allstararticle/fid=20182
>

> Jens

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Jens, if you go to thewho.net News, there is a
link to the official press release.  Great info on where to log onto,
download, etc....

	Want to express my thanks to the developer and manager of this great
new site (who.net news).  It's great to have who news all organized in one
location with links and the works.  BRAVO.!
	Kevin