RE: Drummers

> > drummers in "the day" were by comparison much more sedate than today.
> Heavy
> > Metal really opened the door for 'bombastic'  (love that word now)
> drumming.
>
> I GUESS, if you say so. I don't know; they aren't impressing me. Maybe
> we're not listening to the same things.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] Don't get me wrong here, I am not a fan of Heavy
Metal. Nor am I impressed by any of those drummers.  Simply comparing
drumming in general.    Give me Keith, or Zack, or Neil Pert, or Simon, or
even the drummer from Nirvana (don't know his name....shows you how much I
know).  Other than that......eh.
	Kevin.