BBC Release Date--Maybe; The Simpsons Meet The Who

According to the new ICE magazine, the BBC Who release is
now scheduled for November 9th.  As the Rutles sang, I'm
living in hope.

And this next isn't news, but I thought it might amuse some folks...I
was exercising and listening to TOMMY recently when "Sally Simpson"
came on, and I had this sudden vision of incredible clarity in which
I imagined the Who on "The Simpsons" performing this song with
Lisa in the title role.  They'd only have to change a few words..."Lisa
Simpson" even scans perfectly.  Can't you just picture Groening's
caricatures of Roger, Pete, and John?  They could even include
Keith...why not?  He doesn't sing, after all! <g>

Maybe someday the Who will guest on the Simpsons and this
dream will become a reality.  It could even be a video. <g>

--Carolyn
"Tommy always talks about the day that Springfield all ran wild"