Re: Are the RS articles online?

>I can't find the Bradd Pitt Rolling Stone in any of the shops.  Is there
>anyway to read it online?  I went to Rolling Stone's website, but it
>wouldn't bring up the latest articles.

Here it is from another list:

Who Cares: Townshend and Daltrey reunite for charity and to record a
new album: (Nice pic from the Quad tours of Rog and Pete)

It started with a simple meeting.  This summer, Pete Townshend and
Roger Daltrey got together at Townshend's home outside London to figure out
whether they'd ever play together again.  They wound up deciding to once
again reunite the Who, for two charity shows in the fall; Neil Young's
annual Bridge School Benefit Concert at the Shoreline Amphitheater in
Mountain View, California, on Oct. 30th and 31st and their own show aiding
the Maryville Academy in Des Plains, Illinois, at Chicago's HOB on Nov.
13th.
"We'd kind of buried affection deep down under other crap," says
Daltrey. "And we dug through that at our meeting. It was really wonderful.
The fact that Pete and I could talk so frankly is a sign of a very, very
successful relationship."  Townshend says the meeting made him realize "some
simple truths that, for some reason, reached me as never before."  The
powwow prompted him to ask his band mate of nearly thirty years, on and off,
to join him at his third annual benefit concert for the Maryville Academy,
which offers housing and support to abused and neglected children. Bassist
John Entwistle was soon brought back into the fold, keyboardist John
"Rabbit" Bundrick (who recorded on various Daltrey and Townshend solo
projects) and drummer Zak Starkey (Ringo's son) were recruited to fill out
the band, and the Who were ready to embark on their fifth reunion since
calling it quits in 1982.  But will the band's newly invigorated love, open
the door to a full-fledged reformation of the Who?
"One thing Pete did say was that he felt inspired to write songs for me
again, which is great," Daltrey says, pointing out that it's likely they
will record a new Who album. "So, who knows? I'm  just taking it as though
we were all recovering alcoholics; one day at a time."  And, responding a
bit more obscurely, Townshend quips, "The Who are now three old guys who
hold ear trumpets to hear their mutual love messages. We will play here and
there, I expect. I've stopped trying to fight it."  -Jenny Eliscu