HOB concert added

FWIW ...

I just got off the phone with HOB in Chicago. Yes, there is a second show on
November 12, tickets on sale the 16th. When I asked him about the 900 or so
tickets left from the Nov. 13th show, he said "Ma'am, this is a private
event. All of the tickets went back to the Maryville Academy. It is a
PRIVATE show." I did ask how many tickets would be available for the 12th,
but he couldn't answer that question. Good luck to all who drive/fly/walk to
the HOB!!! Remember, your money is going to a worthwhile organization ...
not a scalper!

Corkface
P.S. Will someone with posting privileges at O&S please pass this on? I'm
having problems with that list right now ...