I Need Address for PT.

Does anyone have and address for Pete Townshend?  I
swear someome posted an address sometime ago.  I've
never been able to come up with anything important
enough to contact PT about, before.  Now that I raise
funds for deserving children in New England, I've got
it.

Sorry to all those who waited in line at the HOB.  I
have a hard time thinking its OK that fans are treated
so poorly.  My mom tells me that through Sony's Bob
Dylan website, tickets are made available to those who
subscribe to the newsletter through priority sales.
That way, true fans are rewarded for their devotion.
I suggest that The Who should take a clue.

Inga

=====

Inga J. Glodowski
iglodowski@yahoo.com