HOB House of Horrors

Like Corkface, I too will respond to this in more detail later. Like Traci
from Indiana, I got shut out. I was in the line at HOB from 4 a.m. onward,
got my wristband and waited all fucking morning while they s-l-o-w-l-y read
the numbers.  The House of Blues deceived everyone that was there - they
explictly stated that they had 1,300 tickets for sale then they called less
than 200 names and quickly left the stage.  If Maryville Academy got 1,000
tickets for their big money benefactors then why the hell didn't they just
have a private concert for their benefactors only and not taunt the fans
with ANY tickets.  The bulk of the people that will be at this show will
not give a rat's ass that The Who is playing there.  The fans don't matter
anymore I guess.

And the House of Blues made a nice profit on their bar since they had it
open from 7 a.m. until they chased us out around 11:00 a.m. - smart move on
their part, make those silly Who fans buy their expensive drinks!!

At least all the obvious ringers that were there for the ticket brokers (65
year old non-white men who didn't look like they had a penny to their
names) didn't appear to get tickets either.

A very pissed off Who Girl