Re: Pete

>I bought Horese's Neck by Townshend the other day...Anyway, nothing quite
>prepared me for what I was about to read. To put it simply, it was not what
>I expected to read, and more than most of the stories lost me completely.
>But, it was written by Pete so I forgive it.

<grin>  I liked it.  I think it's generally classified as "erotica" but the
stories do read to me very much like Pete's rock operas--his songs are full
of sexual imagery anyway.  There were a couple of the stories that made me
wonder a little about his mental health, but then another couple have really
stayed with me.  The all-over theme was interesting, too.

keets