Re: American Beauty

Kyle G Lumsden wrote:

> I went to see "American Beauty" last night and, in addition to being the
> most amazing movie I've ever seen and featuring a very large portion of
> "The Seeker", it had a line in the credits that read "Special Thanks To
> Pete Townshend".  None of the other soundtrack artists were given a
> "Special Thanks" -- just Mr. Townshend.

	Man!!!  I was getting ready to go see "American Beauty" THOROUGHLY
because of the young actress in it Thora Birch ALONE, but now I find out
that The frickin Who (soundtrack) are in it as well!!!!!  That is DAMN
cool!!!!!
	Right after Sunday brunch tomorrow morning, I'm AT that flick!!!!!!!!!!

									Joseph Manfredi