Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: The Lifehouse Commission]]]

In my mailbox you had some attachment arrangement on your message, and maybe
the list software is screening you out because of it.

I read your message here on the igtc list.  I haven't seen it come through
on O&S yet.  (I'm always the last to hear.)

keets