MG55: bad Who dealer on Ebay

You may remember my posts last month about getting ripped off on an Ebay
purchase of Who Put the Boot In.  Just another word of warning.  MG55 on
Ebay advertises his discs as "the original" Midas Touch etc. and gets full
price for them.  When they arrive though, they are home-burned CD-R's with
color xerox inserts.  Mine had 2 sec. dead air gaps between each song.  Now
I've received an email from someone else who he played the same shit on.  He
refuses to make it right and now appears to be taking back "returns" for
"refunds" and then lying about getting them back - so this guy lost $52 down
the MG55 drain.  His real name is Ben Gullace and his email is
mg55@webtv.net
He also goes by Matt Gullace.
And after all the crap he gave me he had the balls to post on my Ebay
profile that I hadn't paid him!  So,  be warned.
Ken in Md