Commission

Kevin in VT,

I'm sure as hell on your side on this one.   The last little while has been
fucking unbelievable with all the mudslinging and personal insults being
directed at even pete.  This is of course ruining everything for everybody.

Kevin in MI

I sent out the tape hope you got it.

Thanks to everyone who replied to me personally, i really appreciate the
acknowledgement that Im being heard.

Perhaps we should arrange a time for some of us to meet in a chat room and
discuss things.  TheWho.net or pete's site would probably do fine.  I have
no idea when to set up such a thing, probably the weekend would be best.

Later tonight I'm going to post a my two cents on lifehouse and why I feel
so close to the idea so everyone will have to bear with me.

Right now I'm late as hell for band practice!

Nick In Salt Lake