Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: The Lifehouse Commission]]

>     There is an interesting little conspiracy which is occuring on
>Paul's List at igtc (aka, "kiddie-list.").

You've been hanging around O&S too long, Sean.  This is actually the adult
list.

>    I say: sign up at the who.net and compare the quality of the discourse.
>You may still dislike Fang if you do,  but you will not question the value
>of his presence as a contributing list member.  Nor will you doubt his
>status as one of our bretheren.

Fang makes all his enemies fair and square.  And BTW, I think many people
here already belong to both lists, some of which I'd consider the "heavy
hitters."  O&S is interesting, but for anyone who's not a member and would
like to sign up, I'd recommend using a screen name.  It can be a tough
environment.

>andrew wiechman wrote:
>How dare we let him set this example especially on Pete' own site!
>What kind of influence does he have to shoot down ideas for positive
>things...Any thoughts???

Pete knows who he is.  He doesn't have any influence on Pete's website.
Fang's just showing his ass.

> > Someone suggested perhaps planning some sort of a forum for the members
>of this mailing list to try to change this.  Perhaps we need to seriously
>consider this idea, maybe have a few willing fantastic who fans in charge
>of setting something up.
Nick in Salt Lake

Forums are pretty awkward as a medium of communication, and I'm sure
Pete/Matt started with that because it's easier to control.  Let Matt handle
it.

keets