RE: Commission to write and tour

> From: O'Neal, Kevin W. <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org
> > ****OK, that's the second time very recently that Pete has mentioned
> this
> > "commission". The first being in his message recently posted on his new
> web
> > site. Something to the effect of a tour being dependent on whether he
> gets
> > a commission from his fans in reaction to Lifehouse.
> > What do you folks think Pete means by this? What is he looking for from
> us?
>
> Now he wants to know again whether he still has a commission to write
> songs
> and for whom he is writing. I think he thinks by gathering the information
> about us from his website and that mysterious "chip" that comes with the
> Lifehouse box set, he can achieve that.
> That's why I tried to start a conversation about this on Pete's site. Of
> course, it quickly got swamped by all the crap that's on there now. Are we
> supposed to go on there and tell Pete what we'd like him to write about?
> I've got some ideas as I'm sure you do, too.
>
> - -Brian in Atlanta

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  It sounds like we're reading this the same way.
I was thinking of starting something on Pete's site as well.   I've since
noticed in my ever decreasing visits to the chat area of Pete's site that it
seems to be getting inundated with BS and allot of bickering.  Last time I
checked, there were 400+ E's for me to read!  Is there a way for this list
to get organized and send ideas directly to Matt Kent?  Just thinking here.
If Pete is looking for a commission, Jesus, just tune into this list.  Or,
maybe if one of us starts the discussion on Pete's site, and the rest of us
know it's coming, we can all take the site over by guiding the conversation,
and via E-mails from many on this list, give Pete the commission he is
looking for? Again, just thinking (rare, I know).   I did read one E on
Pete's list, actually a reply from Matt to an E,  in which he says that
everyone is pointing their anger at him.  Anyone know what this is about???
	Stay in tune,
	Kevin in VT.