Re: WHO's Inspired?

I myself feel that Oasis was more inspired by/imitates the Beatles, with
all of the orchestration in their songs.
Listen to All You Need Is Love, Sgt. Pepper, A Day in The Life, and even
some of Paul's stuff with Wings.
Compare that to Champagne Supernova, Wonderwall, Do You Know What I
Mean?, All Around The World, or any Oasis song for that matter.
Just a Thought.

Jimmy
-- By the way, I just got PT's Rough Mix. It's pretty good. I like the
Ronnie Lane stuff too.