Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #285

Quadrophenia is probably the coolest album of all time.  There is nothing weak
on that album.  Musically, it is the best and most complicated album that The
Who has written.  Although some songs off of Numbers and Who Are You are very
creative (Whether you like them or not).  In fact, Dreaming From the Waist is
musically amazing!  I play guitar and drums and love to talk theory.  Sorry.