Re: bbc interviews

>From: "Nick Boyer" <slipkid905@hotmail.com>
>To: thewho@igtc.com
>Subject: bbc interviews
>Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:46:50 PST
>Get this(from pete's website):
>
>BBC Radio 2 - The Steve Wright Show. Broadcast date: 2nd or 3rd December
>
>>Nick in Salt Lake

Hmmmm The Steve Wright show. If thats the Steve Wright I'm thinking of that
could be an interesting show.

Steve: "So Pete you ever get lsot traveling the roads of the US?"
Pete: "Yeah A little but I've got a map"
Steve: "I've got a map of the US, It's life size 1 mile = 1 mile ....
        It's a bithc to fold."

But I'm assuming it's a different Steve Wright.

Anyways Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright

** Think of the starving Who fans out there this holiday season **
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BBC-426
http://www.desktophorizon.com/index.html?referrer=kicker233
http://briansbestbuys.vstoremall.com