Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #285

Felicia wrote:
>On this Thanksgiving, I am grateful to  the Who and especially to Pete for
>being there, for helping over the rough parts, for making the highs higher,
>for enhancing my existence and continuing to make music.

Well put!  He's [Pete] a hero outside of the rock world, just as Darwin
was a hero outside of science.  Most of his impact on the world has not
been felt.  Where the previous musical masters (Bach, Gershwin, etc.) were
mostly musical geniuses, Pete is a genius in many ways (musically,
literary, just to name a few).  He also has the courage to speak his mind
and that has caused many others to do the same.

We spent last evening watching Pete and Psycho-D from the Brooklyn Academy of
Music.  I caught heat from my Wife (who thinks I'm a fanatic), but others
were drawn to the TV and silent - "Mesmerized by just the sight".

Joe - Very much In Tune, In PA.

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
610.313.1850 x 115