a better Who's Next.....

Something Pete said  on the DVD of Who's Next was that he was very p'd off
that Pure & Easy didn't make it on to the final cut of the album ...
p'd off because he felt this was the key to lifehouse - "there once was a
note"

I actually made a cd-r of Who's next replacing My Wife with Pure & Easy and
it does make a perfect album...
while My Wife is a great John track and Keith is outstanding on it,it
doesn't fit in with the rest of the album and is the only weak link there...

anyone agree/disagree...?