Definition of Who fan

Don't worry, having been a Who fan for 25 years (!) I still can get in over
my head in here. I think most of us would happy to admit we've crossed the
line to fan-atic, myself included, but in here I feel like a slacker (I have
no imports , have only seen them live 4 times, and dont always notice subtle
differences in re-released remixed tracks). But I love the Who, and if you
do, then you belong!
I love the Who so much that I like nearly all the songs on everyones "Who
album from hell" list.

Oh God I must go try to get that LifeHouse boxed set

-Ellen