Who's a fan & Who's Worst

> I am starting to wonder if I really am a fan. I mean, I'm more into the =
> 60s music and I bought a Who record (Greatest hits, actually) and I =
> liked all of them so mu ch that I looked for them on the Web and the =
> rest is history. But I've never seen them live, I probably don't know =
> more than a quarter of their songs... I hear thngs here and I hear about
=
> songs that don't ring any bells! What is your definition of fan anyway?

Ilya:

There are levels of fandom, just like anything else. I've been a fan since
I heard TOMMY, in the fall of 1969. At this point I'm a total fan, or
whatever you might want to call it, just because I think that this band are
responsible for Rock music (as opposed to Rock N Roll), Punk and Heavy
Metal and that they are the single most influential band in Rock music. I
can't help it if I'm right! But anyway, the idea is the music should
inspire you to further explore the band and their music (and this seems to
be the case), and if you one day come to the conclusions I have well great.
If not, there's always the Stones...just kidding! As someone else said, I
envy you the discovery of some of if not THE greatest music in history.
Since you're a fan of 60's music, I suggest you try SELL OUT for your next
Who purchase.
But you ARE a fan, a fledgling fan. And that ain't bad...

> 1. It's Not True

Scott:

Say it's not true! I love this song.

> 10. Love Is Coming Down
> 11. Did You Steal My Money
> 12. How Can You Do It Alone

These three MUST be on the album! DEFINITELY!

> 13. Athena (& pretty much the rest of IT'S HARD !)

Nooooooooo! I have to disagree, except for One Life's Enough.

But that's all I have time to comment on, as I must get the store ready for
Hell Day (Friday), so...a Happy T-Day to you all!

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/