album from hell

Ok, since I started this thing, I must comment on Schrade's worst Who song list1.

1.It's Not True
<<Kinda dumb lyrically, i.e. "I'm not half-Chinese either and I didn't kill my dad"

2. Heatwave (cover) <we agree this sux>

3. Man With Money (cover)
<<Have do disagree. There's a great guitar break in there>>

4. Sensation
<<I almost put this on there>>

5. Going Mobile
<<NO way!! Used to hate, now I love this song.>>

6. Water
7. Put the Money Down
8. Now I'm a Farmer
<<Odds and Sods must not resonate with you>>

9. Trick of the Light
<<Strongly disagree. ONe of Ox's better tunes>>

10. Love Is Coming Down
<<No real argument here. Almost put this down, just because of the strings.>>\

11. Did You Steal My Money
<<How can you dislike lyrics like "I thought I heard a female footfall while I washed my kitchen" Love the tape loop, speaker to speaker vocals.>

12. How Can You Do It Alone
<<I like this one too. It's different yes, but still a good song.>>

13. Athena (& pretty much the rest of IT'S HARD !)
<<Oh no, this a pretty classic song, if you break it down, with Enwistle horn and traditional Pete counterpoint vocal>>

14. Baby Don't You Do It (cover)
<<Should be called Keith can you please find a beat and stick with it>>

My strongest argument is against Goin' Mobile.
Agreed, these songs alone wouldn't have put the Who in the Rock n' Roll hall of fame.

Kentavo