Re: Roger live in december

RDS is a venue in dublin - used to hold horse shows etc but in recent years
it has been used more for concerts...i think the indoor one is quite small
(possibly 3,000) but the outdoor is 30,000...
the indoor is rarely used but outdoor this yr have been springsteen,shania
twain etc....
the show could be rubbish but gotta go to see roger perform in ireland for
the 1st time in OVER 30yrs!
(they cancelled their Quad show here-had to travel to london)
JC