"Giddy" and apologies...

First up, thanks to all those who e-mailed me & posted about "Giddy".  I
learned a lot about the song, including the fact that Paul recorded it
for RAM back in '71--maybe it'll turn up on his Wings boxed set
someday.  Can't say it sounds all that great, however. <g>

And second, for those folks who e-mailed me in the past few days whom I
haven't answered yet (I know there are at least 2 of you), I
accidentally lost my e-mail for the past two weeks.  It's a long story.
Anyway, if you could e-mail me again, I'll write you back...I'm not
being snobby, honest.

Thanks & have a great Thanksgiving, you Americans out there!

--Carolyn
"Fast food, I want food fast"