Re: Roger live in december

Keets-

unforunately not many details of the show itself other than Roger is putting
in 3 days rehearsal - I think its a religious themed show...
it's on in the RDS,dublin,ireland december 4th & 5th...
there's no mention of this being a tour - just seems to be 2 nights.
there's a large orchestra playing ....plus the 3 known names
(roger,chaka,gladys..)
www.irish-times.com are sponsoring it so they may post more details as they
arrive..
I've got front row centre seats so I dont think there;s a mad rrush on the
tickets as of yet..

JC