Re: BBC's Missing and HOB reviews

>Hope it didn't bore you too much.  Can't wait to hear the reaction from
>Saturday!

Brian:

Bore us? As usual, you did a brilliant job. As have the other reviewers, and
we who could not attend DO appreciate these glimpses.

>for release in Feb 2000, and that the delay has been caused by the lawyers.
>(I guess the lawyers wouldn't make enough money out of it if they didn't
>delay it.)

Martin:

Oh, great...I wonder why the bands who have already released their stuff
from BBC didn't have this problem? And now we're facing a Who album in Feb.
and another in April? Unlikely...so which do you think will be pushed back?
While I'm complaining, I've gone to the PT website many times now and all I
get is a blank blue screen. Anyone have a solution? I am using a `99 version
of Netscape. I'd LIKE to preorder the boxed set, and maybe get a bit of news
about BBC (even if it's bad news).

>The guy who found those old tapes down in the BBC basement was trying to
get
>a cut, or a finders fee or something, wasn't he?

Keets:

Why does this sort of thing only seem to happen to The Who?

                            Cheers                                   ML