Re: BBC's Missing

> Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:06:26 -0500
> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> Subject: New recordings and BBC's Missing

...I am still
> waiting for the BBC disc which was recorded, oh, 30 years ago. Anyone know
> what happened with that, BTW? Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any
> announcements or talk about it.

ML,

I know what you mean.  I remember talking about this CD's release date this
time last year - I remember thinking how it would make a great Christmas
present from someone.  I read last week on PT's website that it's now due
for release in Feb 2000, and that the delay has been caused by the lawyers.
(I guess the lawyers wouldn't make enough money out of it if they didn't
delay it.)

-MB