Twin Pearls

NEW!! "SEA TWIN" PEARLS!! JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

http://www.pearl-pearl-club.net/
pearl@info-us-shop.net <mailto:pearl@info-us-shop.net

We are pleased to introduce our new line of "Sea Twin" pearls cultured by the
same oyster simultaneously!

These rare and beautiful pearls are the perfect Christmas gift for that
special someone in your life.

We also offer genuine cultured pearl necklaces, earrings, and brooches as
sets or may be bought individually. These exquisite jewelry will provide
lasting heirloom quality gifts that can be treasured for years to come.
All of our merchandise come directly from the Japanese oyster cultured
pearl manufacturer so that we may offer you the best quality at the lowest
prices.

Every piece comes guaranteed with the tag of "Cultured Pearl Quality
Inspected."

SPECIAL PRICES FOR WHOLESALERS!