Re: Quadrophenia Live + Demos

[Apologies if this message shows up twice--Yahoo threw
a techical curve at me a moment ago, so I retyped my
unsaved reply...]

p47paul wrote:

>I have it and it is great! You must buy it.
>Well worth the money.  It is the Madison Square
>Garden show that was broadcast on West Wood One.

I agree, it's fantastic--a teen friend of mine burned
a copy of this for me and I've been playing it
constantly!  But I have a question:

My first CD starts with Jimmy uttering a line and then
the band launching into "The Real Me."  Do other
copies have the full "I Am The Sea"?

Thanks,
Rich