Re: Fw: help !!!

Roger just needs to add a little more detail to these cryptic little
comments.  I checked around on the internet for likely venues where somebody
would do a choral concert in Dublin, and didn't come up with in on any
schedule.  Does Dublin have some civic organization who would keep track of
things like this?  A tourist bureau, maybe?

keets