Re: HOB

At 09:03 AM 11/06/1999 -0500, Brian Cady wrote:
>> Anyone know if they still plan on putting the HOB show on DVD?
>
>There's a note on Pete's site that both HOB shows will be professionally
filmed
>and recorded.  Whether it will ever be released is subject to so many
different
>things it's defeating to consider.
>
>	-Brian in Atlanta

I'll have to chime in here and agree as well.  The 98 HOB show was filmed
for eventual release on DVD and all we got was the CD (and not the complete
show at that<harumph>)  I do know that the man who filmed that show is NOT
filming this one so if the non release was because Pete didn't like the job
that was done at least we're getting somone different doing this one.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html