"Tales", PixPax, Mr.Video, Vegas

Hey Gang!

Just to throw my two cents in: "TALES FROM THE WHO" is a great boot. The
original pressing was small. It has been reprinted many, many times, just
appeared on CD about two years back, and the reprints sell for 25-60 bucks.
The original pressing (I don't own one, but I've seen one in a record
collector's listening room... he owns a store and shared all kinds of
stories with me) is sought after by vynil enthusiasts (I don't count myself
as one) and they will pay top dollar. I don't know how to tell an original
pressing from a later one, check a bootleg collector's site. There are many
good ones who probably have better info than I could find out.

   As for the iBash Pixelon PAX broadcast thingy.... did anyone here view
the net braodcast? Was it watchable or a still picture every now and then
with underwater choppy sound?

A BIG THANK YOU TO:
>hans hoekstra
>Heerewaarden, The Netherlands.
   For his post the other day on Mr. Video... Whether or not your
cautionary report is hearsay or justified is beside the point; excersizing
caution in dealing with internet deals (especially bootlegs) is always a
good idea. This kind of information is why the net can be so great.

>"The Who Live at Vegas" embroidered in red on the front of the jacket
>in the same graphic style as "The Who Live at Leeds" from the LAL album.

   Does anyone else laugh and cry at the same time at this?

                           i hope that i die before i play Vegas,  Jeffree