PAX broadcast query

I have the PAX broadcast on tape, and have been contacted by a list
member in Europe who would like a copy. I cannot do an NTSC to PAL
conversion, but I would be happy to send a copy to anyone who *can*
do such a conversion and would be willing to help a European lister
or two.

If anyone can do this, please drop me a line.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/